Solar Wind Energy, Inc. offers a bold new approach to overcome the current limitations of conventional wind energy sources.
Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. is the innovator and creator behind the only hybrid solar-wind technology in the market today. Formerly known as Clean Wind Energy Tower, Inc., the simplicity of Solar Wind Energy’s revolutionary solution lies in its ability to harness the natural power of a downdraft created when water is introduced to hot dry air within the confines of the Company’s patented tower structure.
Solar Wind Energy Inc., its commercializing subsidiary, is currently and actively pursuing strategic partnerships with various entities such as utilities, sovereign nations and independent power producers, to finance the project cost and share in the operational, financial and environmental benefits.
The time for exploration, innovation and development of alternative renewable energy resources is now. Various parties in the United States and other nations are aggressively pursuing clean energy solutions that use efficient and cost-effective renewable resources to serve society while avoiding the adverse effects associated with fossil and nuclear fuels.
Increasing emphasis on green technologies, growing investments in the industry by large banks, Fortune 500 companies and sophisticated investors such as Warren Buffett, as well as governmental incentives in the energy industry, make the global environment ripe for new innovation in alternative energy. This environment is expected to continue long-term as such, should have a positive effect on the Company’s business and the overall industry.
• Clean: Uses benevolent non-toxic natural elements to generate electricity
• Cost-Effective: Capable of eliciting significant energy-cost savings and carbon credits. Electricity produced is priced at 1/3 that of other alternative energy sources
• Consistent: Capable of operating and producing energy 24 hours/day, seven days/week
• Superior: Outperforms solar collectors that produce only when the sun is shining and wind turbines that produce only when the wind is blowing
• Sustainable: Able to be operated with virtually no carbon footprint, fuel consumption or waste production
• Green: Able to generate clean, cost effective and efficient electricity without the damaging effects caused by using fossil or nuclear fuels, and other known alternative power sources
Solar Wind Energy offers a bold new approach to the United States and other nations aggressively pursuing energy independence with clean, sustainable energy solutions – one that overcomes the current limitations of known alternative energy sources and can produce up to 1,250 megawatts.
The Company’s hybrid solar-wind downdraft tower technology combines dry air, heated by the solar rays of the sun, with H2O, which acts as a strong catalyst to create a powerful natural downdraft wind. This wind hits turbines within the tower at significant speeds – powering generators to produce massive amounts of electricity. Bold yet brilliant!
Click the "View demo" button to take a closer look at the Solar Wind Tower in action.
Click the "Receive news" to get email on the latest from SWET.
Solar Wind Energy Tower on KECY (FOX)
- Yuma, AZ
Click "Watch Here" to watch the Stock News Now interview with SWET CEO Ron Pickett.
Solar Wind Energy has assembled a world class team of experienced
business professionals, engineers, scientists and other key industry consultants …
The Solar Wind Downdraft Tower is a hollow cylinder reaching skyward into the hot dry atmosphere heated by the solar rays of the sun. Water injected near the opening at the top makes the dry air heavy causing it to sink towards the bottom of the Tower creating wind velocity which drives turbines.